Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What's going on with google analytics


I setup a blog and did its google analytics yesterday. But today when I was browsing my google analytics account I was Shocked!

According to above picture my blog got 1 visit, and pageview is 3. It means my bounce rate should be 0% but the google analytics showing that it is 100% how can it is possible.

According to google analytics help, bounce rate definition is following:Bounce rate is the percentage of single-page visits or visits in which the person left your site from the entrance (landing) page.
Referance url-http://www.google.com/support/analytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=81986

Is google analytics lacking somewhere or it is google's bounce rate calculation algorithm bug. I am surprised!

0 comments:

Post a Comment